The jewel of the Garden Route
We are thrilled to introduce Seahorse. Knysna is not only a perennially popular holiday destination but has a strong and diverse local economy, boosted in recent years by an influx of semigration residents.
This has seen sustained residential capital growth in residential property, a trend that is bound to continue into the foreseeable future.
In this context, the brilliant location of our Seahorse development just a few hundred metres from the Knysna Marina and Thesen Island – a world-class waterfront renewal with sought-after restaurants, bars and shops – makes it an ideal spot for both capital appreciation and strong rental income.
TWO BEDROOMS UP TO
TERRACES UP TO
WALK TO THESEN ISLAND
PARKING BAYS UP TO
2 per unit
Luxury apartments just minutes from the lagoon
Seahorse is a contemporary residential development comprising 35 sectional title, one and two-bedroom apartments in three storeys, set above secure ground-floor parking. Located just a few minutes’ walk from the shore of the wonderful Knysna lagoon, the building is designed to offer a secure, convenient and luxurious lifestyle.
The development is perfect for anyone looking for a sophisticated contemporary apartment in the heart of Knysna – whether you want to live here yourself or acquire a high-performing real estate asset perfectly positioned for lucrative short or long-term rental returns. To facilitate hassle-free Airbnb income, Perch Short Stays will offer a complete turnkey service for investors, ranging from furnishing and marketing to management and maintenance.
- Apartments from 40 to 57 square metres excluding terraces
- Inverter included and low-energy LED lighting throughout
- Heated swimming pool and sun deck
- A landscaped internal courtyard
- One or two secure parking bays for each apartment
- Lift access from the parking level to the residential floors
- All apartments have balconies with built-in braai places
- Integrated, Bunny Digital Wi-Fi units in all apartments
- Open-plan kitchens fitted with stainless steel appliances
- Short-term rental management solutions by Perch Short Stays
- Now selling off plan for completion in 2024
Tranquility at the heart of an enriching lifestyle
Knysna’s magical holiday ambience is underpinned by a combination of stunning natural beauty and rich cultural heritage. From its breathtaking lagoon landscapes to its lush forests and rolling hills, the town is a true paradise for nature lovers and outdoor sports enthusiasts.
But Knysna is also home to a rich and vibrant cultural life reflected in its markets, galleries, museums, and festivals. Seahorse is situated in a quiet but central area of Knysna within a short stroll of the popular Knysna Waterfront and Thesen Island, with its bustling array of popular restaurants, bars and shops.
The site is a perfect springboard for anyone wanting to experience the exciting variety of Knysna’s attractions, including:
- Waterfront wining and dining on Thesen Island or Knysna Marina
- Boating and fishing on the incredible Knysna Lagoon
- Hiking and mountain biking on lush forest and mountain trails
- Swimming and surfing at nearby beaches like Buffalo Bay
- Abseiling and bungee jumping in the Tsitsikamma Forest
- Golfing at one of several world-class courses
- Visiting the Knysna Elephant Park
- Enjoying whale and dolphin-watching boat trips
- Exploring Knynsa’s art galleries and museums
Stay Connected with Seahorse
Supporting Local Conservation
The Knysna Lagoon is considered to be the most important estuary in South Africa in terms of conservation importance. Roughly 42% of South Africa’s estuarine biodiversity is found within this system, including the endangered Knysna seahorse (Hippocampus capensis).
The Knysna Basin Project is an NGO focused on coastal system research – particularly how these systems change over time, what actions can be taken to effectively manage and conserve these systems, and how communities can and should live within them. Coastal social-ecological systems are challenged by the escalating consequences of population growth, urbanisation and climate change. Addressing these challenges requires informed management and behavioural change. Because they fuel each other, both are required if we are to sustain the flows of benefits we derive from these systems
As a new member of the Knysna community, Signatura has chosen the Knysna Basin Project as a local initiative to support, please use the SnapScan QR code below to make a donation. We recognise the lagoon and estuary as the most significant in South Africa and worthy of protection.